If you have to pay for prescriptions, sight tests or NHS dental treatment you may be eligible for help with the costs throught the NHS Low Income Scheme.To find out if you are eligible, you need to fill in a HC1 form.


Mental Health

Here are some useful links if you, or someone you know, needs to talk to someone or find out more about mental health services and mental health matters.

Disability and Dyslexia Support Service (This service also deals with mental health matters)

University Counselling Service

University  Medical Centre

KentUnion Mental Health Group


Rethink Mental Illness