Looking for a Student Staff job? Why not apply for a job in the Kent Union Retail Department where you could be part of a diverse team working across our 2 outlets, Main and Parkwood Essentials. Other than general shop floor training we also offer training on our Bake 'n' Bite operation, Storeroom and the possibility of becoming a student duty supervisor. Gain skills for your future employment and earn a little pocket money to help you whilst you study! Read on for all the dates and deadlines!
Please pay careful attention to these dates as no late submissions are accepted:
Recruitment Days - 18th and 19th January 2017 12:00 - 16:00 in Eliot Hall
- Show your interest and learn about the different outlets within Kent Union
- Register to apply for a role (You must do this if you wish to apply)
- Meet current staff of all outlets
- Pay careful attention to training dates as these are compulsory and cannot be missed
Applications to be sent out Friday 20th January 2017 and close 29th January 2017
Assessment Centres week commencing Monday 20th February 2017
- All successful applications are invited to a 1 day assessment centre
- If you are invited to an assessment centre be prepared for the department you are applying for!
We look forward to hearing from you!